Best Settings PES 2020 for Low End PC | Lag Fix
Here is how to fix lag in PES 2020 by adjusting setting for better performance. A simple step to make the game play smoother with stable frame rate.
PES – Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 has just been released by Konami in late 2019. As a die hard fan, I am sure you are very enthusiast welcoming this annual release.
That’s the good news, the bad? You have to upgrade your PC specs to catch up the new requirement for playing PES 2020.
Here is the system requirement for PES 2020.
- OS: Windows 7 – 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Free Space: 40 GB
- OS: Windows 10 – 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX 8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic: NVIDIA GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 270X
- Free Space: 40 GB
If your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirement, then lag game-play will surely annoy you. But don’t worry there is a way to fix it. By following tips below, you will get smoother performance with just simple setting adjustment.
Low End PC Pes 2020 Settings
First you need to open the PES settings app which is included in the same folder as the main program.
- Open “Setting” app in the same folder for PES 2020.exe
- Next. Change the frame rate to 30 fps. As for resolution, the lower the better for performance. Hence you can set according to your need. Then click OK
- That’s for the setting app. Now, start the game
- In the game lobby then select Setting > System Settings > Videos Settings
- Next, set the Graphic quality to Low
- Then focus on Resolution scale. Adjust the number to about 55%. The lower the better performance but reducing the graphic quality. So, you can adjust to the percentage according to your need.
- Done, enjoy the game
Conclusion: Pes 2020 Lag fix
Pes 2020 as the latest version needs more requirement for system resource. Hence, if you still got your old PC and want to play this game, you need to adjust the graphic to low quality to prevent from lagging.
This can be done before playing the game by accessing Settings app where its located in the same folder as the main program pes 2020. Here you can lower the resolution and change the frame rate to 30 fps.
The last step is setting in the game system. Set the low graphic quality and adjust the resolution scale to your need.
If you have further question, you can comment down below.