How to Open Internet Explorer In Windows 10
It still there! Here is how to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10. Easy and simple beginner tutorial to access IE in Windows 10
Did you know that Internet Explorer still exist in Windows 10?. Although this prior Windows default browser has been replaced by Microsoft Edge, it does still accessible.
This browser has been discontinued and Internet Explorer version 11 is the latest available version. However, if you want to use Internet Explorer in Windows 10, here is how to access it:
• Using Start Menu
- Press Windows key to open Start Menu
- Then type “internet explorer”. The result will shown above, click it
- Press Windows key + R to open Run Menu
- Run menu will pop up, now type iexplore then hit OK (or press enter)
• Using Microsoft Edge
- Start Microsoft Edge browser, then open the website
- Then click three dots at the top right corner, then select “Open with Internet Explorer”
Conclusion: Internet Explorer in Windows 10
Internet Explorer still there and accessible in Windows 10. If you prefer this old browser you can open it by using Start Menu or Run Menu.
As alternative, you can open via Microsoft Edge. Open the website using Microsoft Edge, then select Open with Internet Explorer.
That is how to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10, If you have any other way to find and open it, please comment down below.